Gershom in the Bible
1. Son of Moses
- Exodus 2:22 And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.
- Exodus 18:3 And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land:
- 1 Chronicles 23:15-16 The sons of Moses were, Gershom, and Eliezer. 16 Of the sons of Gershom, Shebuel was the chief.
- 1 Chronicles 26:24 And Shebuel the son of Gershom, the son of Moses, was ruler of the treasures.
3. A descendant of Phinehas
- Ezra 8:2 Of the sons of Phinehas; Gershom: of the sons of Ithamar; Daniel: of the sons of David; Hattush.
4. A Levite
- Judges 18:30 And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.