Beeroth in the Bible
1. A station of the Israelites. Aaron died at
- Deuteronomy 10:6 And the children of Israel took their journey from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera: there Aaron died, and there he was buried; and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest's office in his stead.
2. A city of the Hivites
- Joshua 9:17 And the children of Israel journeyed, and came unto their cities on the third day. Now their cities were Gibeon, and Chephirah, and Beeroth, and Kirjathjearim.
- Joshua 18:25 Gibeon, and Ramah, and Beeroth,
- 2 Samuel 4:2 And Saul's son had two men that were captains of bands: the name of the one was Baanah, and the name of the other Rechab, the sons of Rimmon a Beerothite, of the children of Benjamin: (for Beeroth also was reckoned to Benjamin:
- Ezra 2:25 The children of Kirjatharim, Chephirah, and Beeroth, seven hundred and forty and three.
- Nehemiah 7:29 The men of Kirjathjearim, Chephirah, and Beeroth, seven hundred forty and three.