Zerah in the Bible
1. Son of Reuel
- Genesis 36:13 And these are the sons of Reuel; Nahath, and Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah: these were the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
- Genesis 36:17 And these are the sons of Reuel Esau's son; duke Nahath, duke Zerah, duke Shammah, duke Mizzah: these are the dukes that came of Reuel in the land of Edom; these are the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
- 1 Chronicles 1:37 The sons of Reuel; Nahath, Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah.
2. Father of Jobab
- Genesis 36:33 And Bela died, and Jobab the son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead.
- 1 Chronicles 1:44 And when Bela was dead, Jobab the son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead.
4. Son of Simeon
- Numbers 26:13 Of Zerah, the family of the Zarhites: of Shaul, the family of the Shaulites.
- 1 Chronicles 4:24 The sons of Simeon were, Nemuel, and Jamin, Jarib, Zerah, and Shaul:
5. A Gershonite
- 1 Chronicles 6:21 Joah his son, Iddo his son, Zerah his son, Jeaterai his son.
6. A Levite
- 1 Chronicles 6:41 The son of Ethni, the son of Zerah, the son of Adaiah,
7. King of Ethiopia
- 2 Chronicles 14:9-15 And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah. 10 Then Asa went out against him, and they set the battle in array in the valley of Zephathah at Mareshah. 11 And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee. 12 So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. ...