Zebadiah in the Bible
1. Two Benjamites
- 1 Chronicles 8:15 And Zebadiah, and Arad, and Ader,
- 1 Chronicles 8:17 And Zebadiah, and Meshullam, and Hezeki, and Heber,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ZEBADIAH.
2. An Israelite who joined David at Ziklag
- 1 Chronicles 12:7 And Joelah, and Zebadiah, the sons of Jeroham of Gedor.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Zebadiah.
3. A Korhite porter in the temple
- 1 Chronicles 26:2 And the sons of Meshelemiah were, Zechariah the firstborn, Jediael the second, Zebadiah the third, Jathniel the fourth,
4. Son of Asahel
- 1 Chronicles 27:7 The fourth captain for the fourth month was Asahel the brother of Joab, and Zebadiah his son after him: and in his course were twenty and four thousand.
5. An itinerant Levite teacher
- 2 Chronicles 17:8 And with them he sent Levites, even Shemaiah, and Nethaniah, and Zebadiah, and Asahel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehonathan, and Adonijah, and Tobijah, and Tobadonijah, Levites; and with them Elishama and Jehoram, priests.
6. Son of Ishmael and counselor of the king
- 2 Chronicles 19:11 And, behold, Amariah the chief priest is over you in all matters of the LORD; and Zebadiah the son of Ishmael, the ruler of the house of Judah, for all the king's matters: also the Levites shall be officers before you. Deal courageously, and the LORD shall be with the good.
7. Son of Shephaniah
- Ezra 8:8 And of the sons of Shephatiah; Zebadiah the son of Michael, and with him fourscore males.
8. A priest who defiled himself by marrying an idolatrous woman
- Ezra 10:20 And of the sons of Immer; Hanani, and Zebadiah.