Verdict in the Bible
- Matthew 26:66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
- Matthew 27:24-26 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. 25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. 26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.
- Mark 15:15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.
- Luke 23:24 And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required.
- John 19:16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.