Uzza in the Bible
See UZZAH, Number one
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Uzza.
2. Proprietor of the burial place of kings (Manasseh and Amon)
- 2 Kings 21:18 And Manasseh slept with his fathers, and was buried in the garden of his own house, in the garden of Uzza: and Amon his son reigned in his stead.
- 2 Kings 21:26 And he was buried in his sepulchre in the garden of Uzza: and Josiah his son reigned in his stead.
3. Son of Shimei
- 1 Chronicles 6:29 The sons of Merari; Mahli, Libni his son, Shimei his son, Uzza his son,
In R. V., called UZZAH
4. Son of Ehud
- 1 Chronicles 8:7 And Naaman, and Ahiah, and Gera, he removed them, and begat Uzza, and Ahihud.
5. One of the Nethinim
- Ezra 2:49 The children of Uzza, the children of Paseah, the children of Besai,
- Nehemiah 7:51 The children of Gazzam, the children of Uzza, the children of Phaseah,