Testament in the Bible
- Hebrews 9:16-18 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
- Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
- Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
- Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
- 1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.