Shebuel in the Bible
1. Son of Gershom
- 1 Chronicles 23:16 Of the sons of Gershom, Shebuel was the chief.
- 1 Chronicles 26:24 And Shebuel the son of Gershom, the son of Moses, was ruler of the treasures.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for SHEBUEL.
- 1 Chronicles 24:20 And the rest of the sons of Levi were these: Of the sons of Amram; Shubael: of the sons of Shubael; Jehdeiah.
⇒Definition of she
2. A singer, son of Heman
- 1 Chronicles 25:4 Of Heman: the sons of Heman; Bukkiah, Mattaniah, Uzziel, Shebuel, and Jerimoth, Hananiah, Hanani, Eliathah, Giddalti, and Romamtiezer, Joshbekashah, Mallothi, Hothir, and Mahazioth:
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Shebuel.
- 1 Chronicles 25:20 The thirteenth to Shubael, he, his sons, and his brethren, were twelve: