Shaaraim in the Bible
1. A city in the territory of the tribe of Judah, also called SHARAIM
- Joshua 15:36 And Sharaim, and Adithaim, and Gederah, and Gederothaim; fourteen cities with their villages:
- 1 Samuel 17:52 And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for SHAARAIM.
2. A city in the territory of the tribe of Simeon
- 1 Chronicles 4:31 And at Bethmarcaboth, and Hazarsusim, and at Bethbirei, and at Shaaraim. These were their cities unto the reign of David.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Shaaraim.