Salah in the Bible
Also called SALA and SHELAH Son of Arphaxad and an ancestor of Joseph
- Genesis 10:24 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
- Genesis 11:12-15 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah: 13 And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters. 14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber: 15 And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
- 1 Chronicles 1:18 And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.
- 1 Chronicles 1:24 Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,
- Luke 3:35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Salah.