Pharosh in the Bible
Also called PAROSH The ancestor of one of the families which returned to Jerusalem from the captivity in Babylon
- Ezra 2:3 The children of Parosh, two thousand an hundred seventy and two.
- Ezra 8:3 Of the sons of Shechaniah, of the sons of Pharosh; Zechariah: and with him were reckoned by genealogy of the males an hundred and fifty.
- Ezra 10:25 Moreover of Israel: of the sons of Parosh; Ramiah, and Jeziah, and Malchiah, and Miamin, and Eleazar, and Malchijah, and Benaiah.
- Nehemiah 7:8 The children of Parosh, two thousand an hundred seventy and two.
- Nehemiah 10:14 The chief of the people; Parosh, Pahathmoab, Elam, Zatthu, Bani,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for PHAROSH.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Pharosh.