Pamphylia in the Bible
(A province in Asia Minor) Men of, in Jerusalem
- Acts 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for PAMPHYLIA.
Paul goes to
- Acts 13:13-14 Now when Paul and his company loosed from Paphos, they came to Perga in Pamphylia: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem. 14 But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.
- Acts 14:24 And after they had passed throughout Pisidia, they came to Pamphylia.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Pamphylia.
John, surnamed "Mark," in
- Acts 13:13 Now when Paul and his company loosed from Paphos, they came to Perga in Pamphylia: and John departing from them returned to Jerusalem.
- Acts 15:38 But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.
- Acts 27:5 And when we had sailed over the sea of Cilicia and Pamphylia, we came to Myra, a city of Lycia.