Pallu in the Bible
Also called PHALLU Son of Reuben
- Genesis 46:9 And the sons of Reuben; Hanoch, and Phallu, and Hezron, and Carmi.
- Exodus 6:14 These be the heads of their fathers' houses: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi: these be the families of Reuben.
- Numbers 26:5 Reuben, the eldest son of Israel: the children of Reuben; Hanoch, of whom cometh the family of the Hanochites: of Pallu, the family of the Palluites:
- Numbers 26:8 And the sons of Pallu; Eliab.
- 1 Chronicles 5:3 The sons, I say, of Reuben the firstborn of Israel were, Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Pallu.