Pain in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Job 14:22 But his flesh upon him shall have pain, and his soul within him shall mourn.
- Job 30:17-18 My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest. 18 By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.
- Job 33:19 He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
- Lamentations 3:5 He hath builded against me, and compassed me with gall and travail.
- Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
- Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.