Miniamin in the Bible
1. A Levite who assisted in the distribution of the sacred offerings in the time of Hezekiah
- 2 Chronicles 31:15 And next him were Eden, and Miniamin, and Jeshua, and Shemaiah, Amariah, and Shecaniah, in the cities of the priests, in their set office, to give to their brethren by courses, as well to the great as to the small:
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for MINIAMIN.
2. A priest who came from Babylon with Zerubbabel
- Nehemiah 12:17 Of Abijah, Zichri; of Miniamin, of Moadiah, Piltai;
- Nehemiah 12:41 And the priests; Eliakim, Maaseiah, Miniamin, Michaiah, Elioenai, Zechariah, and Hananiah, with trumpets;
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Miniamin.