Kanah in the Bible
1. A brook dividing the territory of Ephraim from the territory of Manasseh
- Joshua 16:8 The border went out from Tappuah westward unto the river Kanah; and the goings out thereof were at the sea. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephraim by their families.
- Joshua 17:9 And the coast descended unto the river Kanah, southward of the river: these cities of Ephraim are among the cities of Manasseh: the coast of Manasseh also was on the north side of the river, and the outgoings of it were at the sea:
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for KANAH.
2. A town in the territory of the tribe of Asher
- Joshua 19:28 And Hebron, and Rehob, and Hammon, and Kanah, even unto great Zidon;
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Kanah.