Joiarib in the Bible
1. A returned exile
- Ezra 8:16 Then sent I for Eliezer, for Ariel, for Shemaiah, and for Elnathan, and for Jarib, and for Elnathan, and for Nathan, and for Zechariah, and for Meshullam, chief men; also for Joiarib, and for Elnathan, men of understanding.
2. A descendant of Judah
- Nehemiah 11:5 And Maaseiah the son of Baruch, the son of Colhozeh, the son of Hazaiah, the son of Adaiah, the son of Joiarib, the son of Zechariah, the son of Shiloni.
3. A priest who returned from Babylon
- Nehemiah 12:6 Shemaiah, and Joiarib, Jedaiah,
- Nehemiah 12:19 And of Joiarib, Mattenai; of Jedaiah, Uzzi;