Jeush in the Bible
1. Son of Esau
- Genesis 36:5 And Aholibamah bare Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah: these are the sons of Esau, which were born unto him in the land of Canaan.
- Genesis 36:14 And these were the sons of Aholibamah, the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon, Esau's wife: and she bare to Esau Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah.
- Genesis 36:18 And these are the sons of Aholibamah Esau's wife; duke Jeush, duke Jaalam, duke Korah: these were the dukes that came of Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, Esau's wife.
- 1 Chronicles 1:35 The sons of Esau; Eliphaz, Reuel, and Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JEUSH.
2. A Benjamite
- 1 Chronicles 7:10 The sons also of Jediael; Bilhan: and the sons of Bilhan; Jeush, and Benjamin, and Ehud, and Chenaanah, and Zethan, and Tharshish, and Ahishahar.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jeush.
3. A Gershonite Levite
- 1 Chronicles 23:10-11 And the sons of Shimei were, Jahath, Zina, and Jeush, and Beriah. These four were the sons of Shimei. 11 And Jahath was the chief, and Zizah the second: but Jeush and Beriah had not many sons; therefore they were in one reckoning, according to their father's house.
4. Son of Rehoboam
- 2 Chronicles 11:19 Which bare him children; Jeush, and Shamariah, and Zaham.