Jeshimon in the Bible
1. A place in the Sinaitic peninsula, east of the Jordan River
- Numbers 21:20 And from Bamoth in the valley, that is in the country of Moab, to the top of Pisgah, which looketh toward Jeshimon.
- Numbers 23:28 And Balak brought Balaam unto the top of Peor, that looketh toward Jeshimon.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JESHIMON.
2. A place in the desert of Judah
- 1 Samuel 23:24 And they arose, and went to Ziph before Saul: but David and his men were in the wilderness of Maon, in the plain on the south of Jeshimon.
- 1 Samuel 26:1 And the Ziphites came unto Saul to Gibeah, saying, Doth not David hide himself in the hill of Hachilah, which is before Jeshimon?
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jeshimon.