Inn in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Genesis 42:27 And as one of them opened his sack to give his ass provender in the inn, he espied his money; for, behold, it was in his sack's mouth.
- Genesis 43:21 And it came to pass, when we came to the inn, that we opened our sacks, and, behold, every man's money was in the mouth of his sack, our money in full weight: and we have brought it again in our hand.
- Exodus 4:24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
- Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
- Luke 10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for INN.
⇒Definition of inn
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Inn.