Hallelujah in the Bible
An, exclamatory expression of praise or adoration
- Psalm 106:1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
- Psalm 111:1 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- Psalm 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
- Psalm 117:1 O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
- Psalm 135:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.
- Psalm 146:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- Psalm 146:10-147:1 The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD. 1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
- Psalm 148:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for HALLELUJAH.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Hallelujah.