Elizaphan in the Bible
1. A Levite
- Exodus 6:22 And the sons of Uzziel; Mishael, and Elzaphan, and Zithri.
- Leviticus 10:4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.
- Numbers 3:30 And the chief of the house of the father of the families of the Kohathites shall be Elizaphan the son of Uzziel.
- 1 Chronicles 15:8 Of the sons of Elizaphan; Shemaiah the chief, and his brethren two hundred:
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ELIZAPHAN.
2. A prince of Zebulun
- Numbers 34:25 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Zebulun, Elizaphan the son of Parnach.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Elizaphan.
3. Probably identical with number one above
- 2 Chronicles 29:13 And of the sons of Elizaphan; Shimri, and Jeiel: and of the sons of Asaph; Zechariah, and Mattaniah: