Dumah in the Bible
1. Son of Ishmael
- Genesis 25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
- 1 Chronicles 1:30 Mishma, and Dumah, Massa, Hadad, and Tema,
- Isaiah 21:11-12 The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night? 12 The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will inquire, inquire ye: return, come.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for DUMAH.
2. A city of Canaan assigned to Judah
- Joshua 15:52 Arab, and Dumah, and Eshean,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Dumah.