Dishon in the Bible
1. Son of Seir
- Genesis 36:21 And Dishon, and Ezer, and Dishan: these are the dukes of the Horites, the children of Seir in the land of Edom.
- Genesis 36:30 Duke Dishon, duke Ezer, duke Dishan: these are the dukes that came of Hori, among their dukes in the land of Seir.
- 1 Chronicles 1:38 And the sons of Seir; Lotan, and Shobal, and Zibeon, and Anah, and Dishon, and Ezer, and Dishan.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for DISH.
2. Grandson of Seir
- Genesis 36:25 And the children of Anah were these; Dishon, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah.
- 1 Chronicles 1:41 The sons of Anah; Dishon. And the sons of Dishon; Amram, and Eshban, and Ithran, and Cheran.
⇒Definition of dishonest
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Dishon.