Breath in the Bible
- Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
- Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
- Acts 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for BREADTH.
- 2 Samuel 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
- Job 4:9 By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.
- Job 15:30 He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.
- Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
- Job 37:10 By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
- Psalm 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
- Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
- Isaiah 30:33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.
⇒Definition of breath
- Ezekiel 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.