Binnui in the Bible
1. A Jew of the captivity
- Nehemiah 7:15 The children of Binnui, six hundred forty and eight.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for BINNUI.
- Ezra 2:10 The children of Bani, six hundred forty and two.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Binnui.
2. A Levite of the captivity
- Nehemiah 12:8 Moreover the Levites: Jeshua, Binnui, Kadmiel, Sherebiah, Judah, and Mattaniah, which was over the thanksgiving, he and his brethren.
- Nehemiah 3:24 After him repaired Binnui the son of Henadad another piece, from the house of Azariah unto the turning of the wall, even unto the corner.
- Nehemiah 10:9 And the Levites: both Jeshua the son of Azaniah, Binnui of the sons of Henadad, Kadmiel;
3. Father of Noadiah
- Ezra 8:33 Now on the fourth day was the silver and the gold and the vessels weighed in the house of our God by the hand of Meremoth the son of Uriah the priest; and with him was Eleazar the son of Phinehas; and with them was Jozabad the son of Jeshua, and Noadiah the son of Binnui, Levites;
4. Son of Pahath-moab
- Ezra 10:30 And of the sons of Pahathmoab; Adna, and Chelal, Benaiah, Maaseiah, Mattaniah, Bezaleel, and Binnui, and Manasseh.
5. Son of Bani
- Ezra 10:38 And Bani, and Binnui, Shimei,