Bezer in the Bible
1. A city of refuge, East of the Jordan
- Deuteronomy 4:43 Namely, Bezer in the wilderness, in the plain country, of the Reubenites; and Ramoth in Gilead, of the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, of the Manassites.
- Joshua 20:8 And on the other side Jordan by Jericho eastward, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness upon the plain out of the tribe of Reuben, and Ramoth in Gilead out of the tribe of Gad, and Golan in Bashan out of the tribe of Manasseh.
- Joshua 21:36 And out of the tribe of Reuben, Bezer with her suburbs, and Jahazah with her suburbs,
- 1 Chronicles 6:78 And on the other side Jordan by Jericho, on the east side of Jordan, were given them out of the tribe of Reuben, Bezer in the wilderness with her suburbs, and Jahzah with her suburbs,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for BEZER.
2. Son of Zophah
- 1 Chronicles 7:37 Bezer, and Hod, and Shamma, and Shilshah, and Ithran, and Beera.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Bezer.