Baalim in the Bible
Plural form of BAAL
- Judges 2:11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:
- 1 Samuel 7:4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only.
- Hosea 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.
- Hosea 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
- Hosea 11:2 As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.