Azgad in the Bible
1. Ancestor of certain captives who returned from Babylon
- Ezra 2:12 The children of Azgad, a thousand two hundred twenty and two.
- Nehemiah 7:17 The children of Azgad, two thousand three hundred twenty and two.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for AZGAD.
2. A returned exile
- Ezra 8:12 And of the sons of Azgad; Johanan the son of Hakkatan, and with him an hundred and ten males.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Azgad.
3. A chief who signed Nehemiah's covenant
- Nehemiah 10:15 Bunni, Azgad, Bebai,