Ahio in the Bible
1. A Levite, who drove the cart bearing the ark of the covenant
- 2 Samuel 6:3-4 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart. 4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.
- 1 Chronicles 13:7 And they carried the ark of God in a new cart out of the house of Abinadab: and Uzza and Ahio drave the cart.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for AHIO.
2. A Benjamite
- 1 Chronicles 8:14 And Ahio, Shashak, and Jeremoth,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Ahio.
3. Son of Jehiel
- 1 Chronicles 8:31 And Gedor, and Ahio, and Zacher.
- 1 Chronicles 9:37 And Gedor, and Ahio, and Zechariah, and Mikloth.