Zattu in the Bible
1. One whose descendants returned with Zerubbabel
- Ezra 2:8 The children of Zattu, nine hundred forty and five.
- Ezra 10:27 And of the sons of Zattu; Elioenai, Eliashib, Mattaniah, and Jeremoth, and Zabad, and Aziza.
- Nehemiah 7:13 The children of Zattu, eight hundred forty and five.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ZATTU.
2. Probably identical with ZATTHU
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Zattu.
One who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah
- Nehemiah 10:14 The chief of the people; Parosh, Pahathmoab, Elam, Zatthu, Bani,