Zarah in the Bible
Also called ZERAH and ZARA Son of Judah and Tamar
- Genesis 38:30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.
- Genesis 46:12 And the sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah, and Pharez, and Zerah: but Er and Onan died in the land of Canaan. And the sons of Pharez were Hezron and Hamul.
- Numbers 26:20 And the sons of Judah after their families were; of Shelah, the family of the Shelanites: of Pharez, the family of the Pharzites: of Zerah, the family of the Zarhites.
- 1 Chronicles 2:4 And Tamar his daughter in law bare him Pharez and Zerah. All the sons of Judah were five.
- 1 Chronicles 2:6 And the sons of Zerah; Zimri, and Ethan, and Heman, and Calcol, and Dara: five of them in all.
- Nehemiah 11:24 And Pethahiah the son of Meshezabeel, of the children of Zerah the son of Judah, was at the king's hand in all matters concerning the people.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ZARAH.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Zarah.