Zanoah in the Bible
1. A city of western Judah
- Joshua 15:34 And Zanoah, and Engannim, Tappuah, and Enam,
- Nehemiah 3:13 The valley gate repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate.
- Nehemiah 11:30 Zanoah, Adullam, and in their villages, at Lachish, and the fields thereof, at Azekah, and in the villages thereof. And they dwelt from Beersheba unto the valley of Hinnom.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ZANOAH.
2. A city of eastern Judah
- Joshua 15:56 And Jezreel, and Jokdeam, and Zanoah,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Zanoah.
3. A descendant of Caleb
- 1 Chronicles 4:18 And his wife Jehudijah bare Jered the father of Gedor, and Heber the father of Socho, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah. And these are the sons of Bithiah the daughter of Pharaoh, which Mered took.