Tappuah in the Bible
1. A city of the tribe of Judah
- Joshua 12:17 The king of Tappuah, one; the king of Hepher, one;
- Joshua 15:34 And Zanoah, and Engannim, Tappuah, and Enam,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Tappuah.
2. A city in the territory of the tribe of Ephraim
- Joshua 16:8 The border went out from Tappuah westward unto the river Kanah; and the goings out thereof were at the sea. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephraim by their families.
- Joshua 17:8 Now Manasseh had the land of Tappuah: but Tappuah on the border of Manasseh belonged to the children of Ephraim;
3. Son of Hebron
- 1 Chronicles 2:43 And the sons of Hebron; Korah, and Tappuah, and Rekem, and Shema.