Tahath in the Bible
1. A camping place of the Israelites
- Numbers 33:26-27 And they removed from Makheloth, and encamped at Tahath. 27 And they departed from Tahath, and pitched at Tarah.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Tahath.
2. A Kohathite
- 1 Chronicles 6:24 Tahath his son, Uriel his son, Uzziah his son, and Shaul his son.
- 1 Chronicles 6:37 The son of Tahath, the son of Assir, the son of Ebiasaph, the son of Korah,
3. The name of two Ephraimites
- 1 Chronicles 7:20 And the sons of Ephraim; Shuthelah, and Bered his son, and Tahath his son, and Eladah his son, and Tahath his son,