Stability in the Bible
- Psalms 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
- Psalms 108:1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
- Psalms 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
- Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
- Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- Mark 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
- 1 Corinthians 7:20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
- Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- Hebrews 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
- James 1:23-25 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.