Sinews in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Job 10:11 Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
- Job 30:17 My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest.
- Isaiah 48:4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;
- Ezekiel 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- Ezekiel 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for SINEW.
⇒Definition of sinew
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Sinew.