Shammua in the Bible
1. The representative of the tribe of Reuben among the twelve spies sent into Canaan
- Numbers 13:4 And these were their names: of the tribe of Reuben, Shammua the son of Zaccur.
3. A Levite, father of Abda
- Nehemiah 11:17 And Mattaniah the son of Micha, the son of Zabdi, the son of Asaph, was the principal to begin the thanksgiving in prayer: and Bakbukiah the second among his brethren, and Abda the son of Shammua, the son of Galal, the son of Jeduthun.
- 1 Chronicles 9:16 And Obadiah the son of Shemaiah, the son of Galal, the son of Jeduthun, and Berechiah the son of Asa, the son of Elkanah, that dwelt in the villages of the Netophathites.
4. A priest
- Nehemiah 12:18 Of Bilgah, Shammua; of Shemaiah, Jehonathan;