Reuel in the Bible
1. Son of Esau
- Genesis 36:4 And Adah bare to Esau Eliphaz; and Bashemath bare Reuel;
- Genesis 36:10 These are the names of Esau's sons; Eliphaz the son of Adah the wife of Esau, Reuel the son of Bashemath the wife of Esau.
- Genesis 36:13 And these are the sons of Reuel; Nahath, and Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah: these were the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
- Genesis 36:17 And these are the sons of Reuel Esau's son; duke Nahath, duke Zerah, duke Shammah, duke Mizzah: these are the dukes that came of Reuel in the land of Edom; these are the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
- 1 Chronicles 1:35 The sons of Esau; Eliphaz, Reuel, and Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah.
- 1 Chronicles 1:37 The sons of Reuel; Nahath, Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah.
2. Father-in-law of Moses
- Exodus 2:18 And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?
Also called JETHRO and RAGUEL
3. Father of Eliasaph
- Numbers 2:14 Then the tribe of Gad: and the captain of the sons of Gad shall be Eliasaph the son of Reuel.
- Numbers 1:14 Of Gad; Eliasaph the son of Deuel.
- Numbers 7:42 On the sixth day Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the children of Gad, offered:
- Numbers 7:47 And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Eliasaph the son of Deuel.
- Numbers 10:20 And over the host of the tribe of the children of Gad was Eliasaph the son of Deuel.
4. A Benjamite
- 1 Chronicles 9:8 And Ibneiah the son of Jeroham, and Elah the son of Uzzi, the son of Michri, and Meshullam the son of Shephathiah, the son of Reuel, the son of Ibnijah;