Reaiah in the Bible
1. A man of Judah, son of Shobal
- 1 Chronicles 4:2 And Reaiah the son of Shobal begat Jahath; and Jahath begat Ahumai, and Lahad. These are the families of the Zorathites.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for REAIAH.
Apparently called HAROEH
- 1 Chronicles 2:52 And Shobal the father of Kirjathjearim had sons; Haroeh, and half of the Manahethites.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Reaiah.
2. Ancestor of a family which returned to Jerusalem from captivity in Babylon
- Ezra 2:47 The children of Giddel, the children of Gahar, the children of Reaiah,
- Nehemiah 7:50 The children of Reaiah, the children of Rezin, the children of Nekoda,