People, Common in the Bible
Heard Jesus gladly
- Matthew 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
- Matthew 9:8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.
- Matthew 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
- Matthew 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
- Mark 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?