Pen in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Judges 5:14 Out of Ephraim was there a root of them against Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, among thy people; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer.
- Psalms 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
- Isaiah 8:1 Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz.
- Jeremiah 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
- 3 John 1:13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for PEN.
Made of iron
- Job 19:24 That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
- Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;
⇒Definition of pen
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Pen.