Neophytes in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Mark 4:33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.
- John 16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
- John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
- 1 Corinthians 3:1-2 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
- 1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Neophyte.