Laadan in the Bible
1. A descendant of Ephraim
- 1 Chronicles 7:26 Laadan his son, Ammihud his son, Elishama his son,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for LAADAN.
2. A Levite, also called LIBNI
- 1 Chronicles 6:17 And these be the names of the sons of Gershom; Libni, and Shimei.
- 1 Chronicles 23:7-9 Of the Gershonites were, Laadan, and Shimei. 8 The sons of Laadan; the chief was Jehiel, and Zetham, and Joel, three. 9 The sons of Shimei; Shelomith, and Haziel, and Haran, three. These were the chief of the fathers of Laadan.
- 1 Chronicles 26:21 As concerning the sons of Laadan; the sons of the Gershonite Laadan, chief fathers, even of Laadan the Gershonite, were Jehieli.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Laadan.