Kirjathaim in the Bible
1. Also called KIRIATHAIM
A city of the tribe of Reuben
- Numbers 32:37 And the children of Reuben built Heshbon, and Elealeh, and Kirjathaim,
- Joshua 13:19 And Kirjathaim, and Sibmah, and Zarethshahar in the mount of the valley,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for KIRJATHAIM.
- Jeremiah 48:1 Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Woe unto Nebo! for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is confounded and dismayed.
- Jeremiah 48:23 And upon Kiriathaim, and upon Bethgamul, and upon Bethmeon,
- Ezekiel 25:9 Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Bethjeshimoth, Baalmeon, and Kiriathaim,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Kirjathaim.
2. A Levitical city in territory of the tribe of Naphtali
- 1 Chronicles 6:76 And out of the tribe of Naphtali; Kedesh in Galilee with her suburbs, and Hammon with her suburbs, and Kirjathaim with her suburbs.