Jeroham in the Bible
1. A Levite and grandfather of Samuel
- 1 Samuel 1:1 Now there was a certain man of Ramathaimzophim, of mount Ephraim, and his name was Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephrathite:
- 1 Chronicles 6:27 Eliab his son, Jeroham his son, Elkanah his son.
- 1 Chronicles 6:34 The son of Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Eliel, the son of Toah,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JEROHAM.
2. A chief of the tribe of Benjamin
- 1 Chronicles 8:27 And Jaresiah, and Eliah, and Zichri, the sons of Jeroham.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jeroham.
3. A descendant of Benjamin
- 1 Chronicles 9:8 And Ibneiah the son of Jeroham, and Elah the son of Uzzi, the son of Michri, and Meshullam the son of Shephathiah, the son of Reuel, the son of Ibnijah;
4. A priest, and father of Adaiah, who lived in Jerusalem after the exile
- 1 Chronicles 9:12 And Adaiah the son of Jeroham, the son of Pashur, the son of Malchijah, and Maasiai the son of Adiel, the son of Jahzerah, the son of Meshullam, the son of Meshillemith, the son of Immer;
- Nehemiah 11:12 And their brethren that did the work of the house were eight hundred twenty and two: and Adaiah the son of Jeroham, the son of Pelaliah, the son of Amzi, the son of Zechariah, the son of Pashur, the son of Malchiah,
5. Father of two Israelites who joined David at Ziklag
- 1 Chronicles 12:7 And Joelah, and Zebadiah, the sons of Jeroham of Gedor.
6. The father of Azareel
- 1 Chronicles 27:22 Of Dan, Azareel the son of Jeroham. These were the princes of the tribes of Israel.
7. Father of Azariah
- 2 Chronicles 23:1 And in the seventh year Jehoiada strengthened himself, and took the captains of hundreds, Azariah the son of Jeroham, and Ishmael the son of Jehohanan, and Azariah the son of Obed, and Maaseiah the son of Adaiah, and Elishaphat the son of Zichri, into covenant with him.