Jehozabad in the Bible
1. Son of Shomer, and one of the assassins of King Jehoash
- 2 Kings 12:21 For Jozachar the son of Shimeath, and Jehozabad the son of Shomer, his servants, smote him, and he died; and they buried him with his fathers in the city of David: and Amaziah his son reigned in his stead.
- 2 Chronicles 24:26 And these are they that conspired against him; Zabad the son of Shimeath an Ammonitess, and Jehozabad the son of Shimrith a Moabitess.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JEHOZABAD.
2. Son of Obed-edom
- 1 Chronicles 26:4 Moreover the sons of Obededom were, Shemaiah the firstborn, Jehozabad the second, Joah the third, and Sacar the fourth, and Nethaneel the fifth,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jehozabad.
3. A Benjamite chief who commanded One-hundred and eighty thousand men
- 2 Chronicles 17:18 And next him was Jehozabad, and with him an hundred and fourscore thousand ready prepared for the war.