Jediael in the Bible
1. Son of Benjamin
- 1 Chronicles 7:6 The sons of Benjamin; Bela, and Becher, and Jediael, three.
- 1 Chronicles 7:10-11 The sons also of Jediael; Bilhan: and the sons of Bilhan; Jeush, and Benjamin, and Ehud, and Chenaanah, and Zethan, and Tharshish, and Ahishahar. 11 All these the sons of Jediael, by the heads of their fathers, mighty men of valour, were seventeen thousand and two hundred soldiers, fit to go out for war and battle.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JEDIAEL.
2. Son of Shimri
- 1 Chronicles 11:45 Jediael the son of Shimri, and Joha his brother, the Tizite,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jediael.
3. A chief of the tribe of Manasseh, who joined David at Ziklag
- 1 Chronicles 12:20 As he went to Ziklag, there fell to him of Manasseh, Adnah, and Jozabad, and Jediael, and Michael, and Jozabad, and Elihu, and Zilthai, captains of the thousands that were of Manasseh.
4. Son of Meshelemiah
- 1 Chronicles 26:2 And the sons of Meshelemiah were, Zechariah the firstborn, Jediael the second, Zebadiah the third, Jathniel the fourth,