Jaazer in the Bible
Also called JAZER A Levitical city of refuge in Gilead, allotted to Gad, and given to the Levites
- Numbers 21:32 And Moses sent to spy out Jaazer, and they took the villages thereof, and drove out the Amorites that were there.
- Numbers 32:1 Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle;
- Numbers 32:3 Ataroth, and Dibon, and Jazer, and Nimrah, and Heshbon, and Elealeh, and Shebam, and Nebo, and Beon,
- Numbers 32:35 And Atroth, Shophan, and Jaazer, and Jogbehah,
- Joshua 13:25 And their coast was Jazer, and all the cities of Gilead, and half the land of the children of Ammon, unto Aroer that is before Rabbah;
- Joshua 21:39 Heshbon with her suburbs, Jazer with her suburbs; four cities in all.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for JAAZER.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Jaazer.