Executioner in the Bible
General scriptures concerning
- Genesis 37:36 And the Midianites sold him into Egypt unto Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh's, and captain of the guard.
- Proverbs 16:14 The wrath of a king is as messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.
- Jeremiah 39:9 Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive into Babylon the remnant of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to him, with the rest of the people that remained.
- Daniel 2:14 Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:
- Matthew 14:10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.